Thursday 28 November 2013

 
 
The ironic Day
 
 
 
 
I was a little boy when i was watching tv and suddenly in the MTV listen my perfect song. I like this song because its lyrics are simple and talk about things ironic of the life por example say "An old man turned ninety-eight , he won the lottery and died the next day" or "it's like rain on your wedding day" or "a traffic jam when you're already late;  a no-smoking sign on your cigarette break; it's like ten thousand spoons  when all you need is a knife; it's meeting the man of my dreams and then meeting his beautiful wife" 
 
Isn't it ironic, don't you think? a little too ironic and yeah i really do think. Such ideas are simple and effective because the lyrics refer to a normal life and the people and people should learn to lift. I undertend that life is a serie of incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the normal or expected result  and my life its the ilustration real. I remember when was in a swimming champion and when rang game my glasses came out
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. ha ha! after recount on a day with murphy's law ...I find your post "ironic day".

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, the story of my life.

    I was 12 years old when this woman was really famous. I was into heavy metal and I hated her songs. 20 years later, lots of my students talk about this lady because of her music or her lyrics...ironic...hahaha!

    ReplyDelete