Wednesday 13 November 2013

A Remember Little



I tell them about being in the most seminarium gastronomic there opening day, and share my memories with them. My experience of the seeing that place with friends is in my gallery of memories and is fondly remembered.

I did a travel to indepent republic of Magallanes, especialy to Puerto Natales City. I will never forget the day that i arrive to beatifull place. On purpose the trip was of a gastronomic cup for my work. The chef´s was training so hard for the competition. They were very good in the kitchen and we were hungry. We were happy to see these patagonian food. I was excited.

After five days of being very happy we went to visit the milodon cave this is the principal tourist destination of the region.  All day, we took many photos for the memories. I was acting like crazy because of the geography of the place. The cave these opened to all the visitors.

I had some money but after of travel my economic is unhealtly. Definitely, this is a remember about a personal history. I think will come, again, someday.

I'll keep waiting, in my memories, for another travel like that.


1 comment:

  1. I have never been deep down south in Chile. It's something I have to do, son.

    hey, would you answer some questions here, please? http://www.lapetus.uchile.cl/japeto/interior.php?id=105


    Regards.

    ReplyDelete