Wednesday 27 November 2013

A video Clip Little 



This is a video of my fovourite grunge band it called Nirvana, was an American rock band from Aberdeen, Washington. I remember on my birthday, my friend David cam to my house to take me outfor celebrate. I opened the door, and he had a special present it was a CD where the first single was "smells like teen spirit"

I went with David to the grunge party, he hired the car just for my birthday. I was really surprised. After i had a really terrible celebrate. My friend took me out to this expensive party. In the middle of the party, he gave me a shook in my head  and he asked me to help him with my sister. He was the love of it. That night, we saw our car in an accident, the police say  "the car rolled  on the street". I was angry.

In my house, i played  the music of Nirvana, the first single from the band's second album its called "Smell like teen spirit", of 1991. The Nirvana's sudden success widely popularized alternative rock as a whole, and the leader of the band (Kurt Cobain) said  "Nirvana is being considered the emblem band of Generation X".

2 comments:

  1. The greatest band ever.

    I LOVE nirvana. It reminds me of my youth and my current days.

    I used to have a band in hichschool and we would only play song from Bleach, their first record. We were really into that stuff. I still am.

    Listening to Nirvana is always a good idea.



    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! Nice choice, I love Nirvana!! is always a good time listening to their songs. When I was in school, a friend gave me a dvd: Live at Reading, the best gift!!!!

    ReplyDelete