Monday 29 July 2013

 A Little Pet


My favourite pet in my life is a little dog. Her name is Luna and have is 5 years old, her colour is  white and her colour of eyes is brown. I like to play with me .I feed Luna some pellets food and water.  I take Luna for a walk and usually we go back home afterwards.  The dog likes to play by scratching its favourite toy which is a small tree branch. I also like to play with the dog when I have some free time. My dog likes to run out in our garden all by itself. 

However i dont consider an animal lover but is very important caring responsible for a pet. I really like this phrase "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals".

When was a child in the house my uncle i had a dog his name is Ziko. He is brown and white. He has long brown ears. He likes to eat bones and meat. He lives in his dog house. He likes to run in the fields but he died a few months later, I was very sad.

I dont think the best pet, because the most important is the love and care. Never mind  it is a dog, cat, rabbit, bird, etc etc. 

My bestfriends had  an unusual pet with unusual name, its a ferret. Is that so because once the moody professor ( movie: Harry Potter) transformed  malfoy a ferret.



No comments:

Post a Comment