Tuesday 30 July 2013


A Little BlogSpot


This is my end post, a semester with high and low. I was in the protest but did not agree with the "paros" i think the other forms for development to education. However i was very intersting in blogging experience. Sometimes  it was very difficult to talk about personal experience but i know that is more fluid. 

I did write at university. I really enjoyed it.The english lenguage it was a very interesting subject to study. Often i get very tired  because i tell my friends about the new post  and they say any ideas for writing. I really like watching my growth in the skills to learn. 

In the future i would like to write about music, political geography, natural medicine and wine world.  

In geography career its very frequent go to "terrenos" I suggest the english class go to a tour bilingual for example civic center, museum or simply to visit a valparaiso city or the best idea a vineyard.
 
Finaly i would like to listen to a song the beatles and work those skills with music. The beatles its my favourite british band, i think that revolutionized the music industry. They have song  of all time.

Thank you for your visit, I see you.

3 comments:

  1. many people say that: to see subtitles videos English singers or English bands helps your practice in this lenguage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, gabo, remember you still need to post two entries on your blog.

    Lucas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're still waiting for your new posts....

    ReplyDelete