Monday 22 July 2013

A Little Personal Computer (PC) 



The development of personal computer and general tecnologys  during the last decade of the 20th century has had an important influence in our lives. It has revolutionised the way of working, learning and communicating. But what has changed our little life the most is definitely the nootbook. The main advantage of nootbook is probably that it gives mobility  of place in place. 
I has my first laptop was in the university,  I usually use my computer to find out what my friends are up to principally in Facebook,  to watch things on Youtube,  to send e-mails and finally to look for information in the websites, to find material for my homeworks. For my its a very important tool that using every day.
I like my  laptop because  I can play, work, study, read and listen to music. i give access to the information more quickly and easily. The nootbooks improves the lives of who have new challenges. 
On the other hand, there are disadvantages. People have to learn new skills since the world of university, work and  life has changed.


No comments:

Post a Comment